Everyone saw Luke Bryan’s reaction when he won USA Weekend Breakthrough Video of the Year at last night’s (June 9) CMT Music Awards. He jumped up out of his seat. He ran to the stage. And he tossed his jacket into crowd (even though he thought maybe his cell phone was in there). He was so happy with it all, and he gave a sweet acceptance speech, even thanking his wife for letting him act like he was in love with another woman in the video for “Do I.” But not everyone saw what I saw six hours later when I ran into Bryan at an after-party. He was still on cloud nine, still gushing over how many people made that video happen, still kind of in shock and still just as genuinely blown away by the win at he was during the broadcast. It was nice to see an artist’s appreciation be so real and last so long.
- See Chapter 33. #Backstaged @verified amazon.com/dp/1662919441/… https://t.co/IBFC0DQkNR 8 hours ago
- Went to the @BluebirdCafeTN for the first time last night. My life is forever changed. https://t.co/yBBOmvS3Sl 20 hours ago
- As. It. Should. 🚀 twitter.com/FiddleSabre/st… 1 day ago
- I still cry when I tell anyone that story about @leebrice. twitter.com/njharwood1/sta… 1 day ago
- Crying icicles instead of tears. 💔 twitter.com/SoloFlow786/st… 1 day ago
- Acceptance Speech Because of You Beer Before He Cheats Beyonce Blake Shelton Brad Paisley Brooks & Dunn Carrie Underwood CMA Fest CMT Music Awards Concert Del McCoury Dierks Bentley Down the Road Drink Dry Town Faith Hill Fifteen Garth Brooks George Strait Gillian Welch Grand Ole Opry Half of My Heart Hillbilly Bone House of Blues iCarly Incident Jamey Johnson Jamie O'Neal Jason Aldean Jennette McCurdy Jerrod Niemann John Mayer Just A Dream Kanye West Keith Urban Kellie Pickler Kelly Clarkson Kenny Chesney Kid Rock Kix Brooks Lady Antebellum Last Name LeAnn Rimes Lover Lover Love Story Luke Bryan Mac McAnally Martina McBride Mike Fisher Mine Miranda Lambert MT Music Awards MTV VMA Not That Far Away Patsy Cline People Country Pride (In the Name of Love) Rascal Flatts Reba McEntire Roman White Sonia Dada So Small T.I. Taylor Swift The Best Days of Your Life The Way You Love Me Tim McGraw Trace Adkins Twitter U2 Urinating in Cups You Don't Treat Me No Good Zac Brown Band