When you go through an artist’s publicist to set up an interview, there are usually a few of their rules you have to play by. So there’s no asking about so-and-so, don’t bring up the you-know-what and for God’s sake do not get into a conversation about THAT. So this chat thing Keith Urban is doing tonight (June 7) at 5 p.m. CT with fans seems like a golden opportunity to get all the answers you want. It even says, “no question will be off limits.” That doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll answer all of them, but still. The guy’s got class, so if I was on the chat I’d definitely keep it classy. But maybe, just maybe, a few fans will stray into otherwise forbidden territory and Urban will give up some honest answers. You can submit questions in advance on Urban’s site or Facebook or Twitter pages. And the chat will stream live if you just want to listen in anonymously.
- Does anyone else feel like “One More Song” is the sad-but-inevitable sequel to “Your Side of the Bed”?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- I’ve been listening to @HardyMusic tell this story over and over again. From not having a pot to piss in, to the Qu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- “Things a Man Oughta Know” @laineywilson twitter.com/alisonbonaguro… 1 day ago
- Detoured kind of makes sense, though. Whether it was intentional or not. The path to that stage ain’t always straig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 🛻🎣🖼🔨❤️💔 Can you guess the country song? 1 day ago
- Acceptance Speech Because of You Beer Before He Cheats Beyonce Blake Shelton Brad Paisley Brooks & Dunn Carrie Underwood CMA Fest CMT Music Awards Concert Del McCoury Dierks Bentley Down the Road Drink Dry Town Faith Hill Fifteen Garth Brooks George Strait Gillian Welch Grand Ole Opry Half of My Heart Hillbilly Bone House of Blues iCarly Incident Jamey Johnson Jamie O'Neal Jason Aldean Jennette McCurdy Jerrod Niemann John Mayer Just A Dream Kanye West Keith Urban Kellie Pickler Kelly Clarkson Kenny Chesney Kid Rock Kix Brooks Lady Antebellum Last Name LeAnn Rimes Lover Lover Love Story Luke Bryan Mac McAnally Martina McBride Mike Fisher Mine Miranda Lambert MT Music Awards MTV VMA Not That Far Away Patsy Cline People Country Pride (In the Name of Love) Rascal Flatts Reba McEntire Roman White Sonia Dada So Small T.I. Taylor Swift The Best Days of Your Life The Way You Love Me Tim McGraw Trace Adkins Twitter U2 Urinating in Cups You Don't Treat Me No Good Zac Brown Band