There are very few details available about the upcoming Kid Rock/Martina McBride/T.I. collaboration. But here’s what we do know: The trio has recorded a song called “Care” together. McBride talked about it during an industry summit last week in Nashville. “It seems like an odd pairing, but I love that he sees the real redneck in me,” she said. She went on to explain that Rock sings the first verse, she sings the second and T.I. sings the third. “Crazy, but it’s really uplifting and it’s a cool melody and it feels good. It makes sense. If I was rapping the third verse, that would not make sense,” she added. That kind of makes me wonder what that third verse is all about. I’ve also heard that the song is about Detroit’s struggling economy. We’ll have to wait for Kid Rock’s next album, Born Free, to hit the streets in early September before we know more.
- This is from my upcoming memoirish book about my life in country music. It’s an excerpt from a chapter called The B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @CMT: .@MarenMorris is ready for a "really fun time in the French Quarter." See talks playing NYE + her resolutions for the new year > h… 17 hours ago
- For all the years that #LaverneAndShirley was on the air, I dreamed of working at Hasenfeffer Incorporated someday. #RIPPenny 17 hours ago
- Pet peeve. twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/s… 18 hours ago
- 🥂to 2019! twitter.com/leebrice/statu… 1 day ago
- Acceptance Speech Because of You Beer Before He Cheats Beyonce Blake Shelton Brad Paisley Brooks & Dunn Carrie Underwood CMA Fest CMT Music Awards Concert Del McCoury Dierks Bentley Down the Road Drink Dry Town Faith Hill Fifteen Garth Brooks George Strait Gillian Welch Grand Ole Opry Half of My Heart Hillbilly Bone House of Blues iCarly Incident Jamey Johnson Jamie O'Neal Jason Aldean Jennette McCurdy Jerrod Niemann John Mayer Just A Dream Kanye West Keith Urban Kellie Pickler Kelly Clarkson Kenny Chesney Kid Rock Kix Brooks Lady Antebellum Last Name LeAnn Rimes Lover Lover Love Story Luke Bryan Mac McAnally Martina McBride Mike Fisher Mine Miranda Lambert MT Music Awards MTV VMA Not That Far Away Patsy Cline People Country Pride (In the Name of Love) Rascal Flatts Reba McEntire Roman White Sonia Dada So Small T.I. Taylor Swift The Best Days of Your Life The Way You Love Me Tim McGraw Trace Adkins Twitter U2 Urinating in Cups You Don't Treat Me No Good Zac Brown Band