If I was Jamey Johnson, I’d be a little nervous right now. Maybe very nervous. I mean how can you live up to all the hype over one song? There’s been so much buzz about his new song, “Macon,” that he’ll be premiering live tonight (June 9) on the CMT Music Awards that I am crossing my fingers that I’ll love it as much as the rest of the world does. People have been all over Facebook and Twitter bragging about how they’ve heard it and are freaking out about its potential and how incredible it is and how it’s a must-see. Then the Los Angeles Times called it “an atmospheric tale of a Georgia trucker on his way home.” I am a fan of Johnson’s music, and I dig songs about truckers, so really what’s not to love?
- Chief Boden's got me like 😢😢😢. @NBCChicagoFire #ChiHards #chicagofire 9 hours ago
- It's like they are playing Jenga. @NBCChicagoFire 9 hours ago
- RT @TheCut: Here's a nice, feel-good news story to make your day thecut.io/2yU426S 9 hours ago
- Such as? twitter.com/whiskeyriff/st… 9 hours ago
- I hate her. I hope Hope goes away soon. twitter.com/sweetone42/sta… 9 hours ago
- Acceptance Speech Because of You Beer Before He Cheats Beyonce Blake Shelton Brad Paisley Brooks & Dunn Carrie Underwood CMA Fest CMT Music Awards Concert Del McCoury Dierks Bentley Down the Road Drink Dry Town Faith Hill Fifteen Garth Brooks George Strait Gillian Welch Grand Ole Opry Half of My Heart Hillbilly Bone House of Blues iCarly Incident Jamey Johnson Jamie O'Neal Jason Aldean Jennette McCurdy Jerrod Niemann John Mayer Just A Dream Kanye West Keith Urban Kellie Pickler Kelly Clarkson Kenny Chesney Kid Rock Kix Brooks Lady Antebellum Last Name LeAnn Rimes Lover Lover Love Story Luke Bryan Mac McAnally Martina McBride Mike Fisher Mine Miranda Lambert MT Music Awards MTV VMA Not That Far Away Patsy Cline People Country Pride (In the Name of Love) Rascal Flatts Reba McEntire Roman White Sonia Dada So Small T.I. Taylor Swift The Best Days of Your Life The Way You Love Me Tim McGraw Trace Adkins Twitter U2 Urinating in Cups You Don't Treat Me No Good Zac Brown Band