Mothers will try anything to get their babies to sleep at night — from putting lavender in the bathtub to rocking in a rocking chair for hours on end — so having some Taylor Swift music to help you get that job done is a win-win situation. This new Hushabye Baby: Lullaby Renditions of Taylor Swift has 12 tracks and is being billed as “nursery-ready instrumental renditions of Swift’s biggest hits.” I think by “nursery-ready,” they mean they’ve replaced the blazing fiddles with things like the glockenspiel, piano and marimba. While I’m not a fan of instrumental music, this one makes sense since so many mothers probably know Swift’s lyrics by heart anyway. Mom (or dad) can sing along with the CD to tunes like “Love Story,” “Forever and Always,” “Today Was a Fairytale” and her debut single, “Tim McGraw.” And baby falls asleep. And it’s a good night for everyone.
- Maybe #TooCountry is exactly what we need right now. Come on, Dungan. Please? 🙏🏼 twitter.com/joycerizer/sta… 8 hours ago
- You in, @ClemsonFB? I’ll make sure Alinea stocks up on pimiento cheese. @ClemsonUniv twitter.com/nickkokonas/st… 13 hours ago
- This is my kind of investigative journalism: @carlypearce tells me about watching @blakeshelton open a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- m.youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI… twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 16 hours ago
- . @FramLeslie? twitter.com/whiskeyriff/st… 21 hours ago
- Acceptance Speech Because of You Beer Before He Cheats Beyonce Blake Shelton Brad Paisley Brooks & Dunn Carrie Underwood CMA Fest CMT Music Awards Concert Del McCoury Dierks Bentley Down the Road Drink Dry Town Faith Hill Fifteen Garth Brooks George Strait Gillian Welch Grand Ole Opry Half of My Heart Hillbilly Bone House of Blues iCarly Incident Jamey Johnson Jamie O'Neal Jason Aldean Jennette McCurdy Jerrod Niemann John Mayer Just A Dream Kanye West Keith Urban Kellie Pickler Kelly Clarkson Kenny Chesney Kid Rock Kix Brooks Lady Antebellum Last Name LeAnn Rimes Lover Lover Love Story Luke Bryan Mac McAnally Martina McBride Mike Fisher Mine Miranda Lambert MT Music Awards MTV VMA Not That Far Away Patsy Cline People Country Pride (In the Name of Love) Rascal Flatts Reba McEntire Roman White Sonia Dada So Small T.I. Taylor Swift The Best Days of Your Life The Way You Love Me Tim McGraw Trace Adkins Twitter U2 Urinating in Cups You Don't Treat Me No Good Zac Brown Band